Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Quotes/Caption


Chosen quote: Anger blows out the lamp of the mind. ~Robert G. Ingersoll

There are many quotes related to emotions. Example:

Positive:

"People are about as happy as they choose to be." By Abraham Lincoln.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart" by Helen Keller.

"How you react emotionally is a choice in any situation." By Judith Orloff.

"The sun always shines above the clouds." By Paul F. Davis.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." By Martin Luther King jr.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." By Oscar Wilde.

"Peace begins with a smile.." by Mother Teresa.

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." By Mahatma Gandhi.

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." By Albert Camus.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one." By John Lennon.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." By Oscar Levant.

Negative:

“Love is bullshit. Emotion is bullshit. I am a rock. A jerk. I'm an uncaring asshole and proud of it." By Chuck Palahniuk.

"One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside." By John Lennon.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." By Jim Morrison.

"FINE stands for 'Freaked-out Insecure Neurotic and Emotional" by Amanullah Ashraf.

"Resentment is often a woman's inner signal that she has been ignoring an important God-given responsibility - that of making choices." By Brenda Waggoner.

"Regret is an emotion, not felt, only experienced." By Robert Solis.

"I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to." By Jimi Hendrix.

"I don't want to die without any scars." By huck Palahniuk.

"Life is too short when you think of the length of death" by Sean Mangan.

"There is no such thing as inner peace. There is only nervousness and death." By Fran Lebowitz.

“Anger blows out the lamp of the mind.” By Robert G. Ingersoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment